Sanmina provides a broad range of solutions for companies leading the energy revolution in the solar, wind, oil and gas, fuel cell, LED lighting, battery systems and other clean tech industries. Our goal at Sanmina is to become the design and manufacturing partner of choice for clean technology companies.
Recent product design and manufacturing solutions include:
- Power system panels and inverter manufacturing
- Solar and wind enclosures, frames and cables: Balance of System
- Microinverters for solar and wind energy generation
- Indoor and outdoor LED lighting design and manufacturing
- Smart power meters
- Connected home products
Solutions for Complex Products and Global Supply Chains:
Our range of services for the energy and clean technology sectors includes:
- Manufacturing facilities strategically located in all major regions throughout the world with major operations in 23 countries on five continents
- Operations located in close proximity to renewable energy "hot spots," such as the Western and Southwestern United States, Brazil, Germany, Israel, China and India
- Vertically integrated system solutions including in-house engineering and manufacturing facilities for printed circuit boards (PCBs), sheet metal enclosures, plastics, die casting, cable harnesses and precision machining.
- Product design and engineering teams experienced in electro-mechanical component, enclosure and system design to support “balance of system” (BOS) and power electronics design
- Global supply chain and procurement leverage of a multi-billion dollar, global procurement organization