Material Ordering Policies (pdf)
Standard Terms of Sale (pdf)
1. Terms and Conditions. The following terms and conditions (collectively “Terms”) apply to all visitors to or users of this web site (“Site”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. USING THIS SITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Sanmina Corporation (“Sanmina”) reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms associated with use of the Site because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site. Sanmina reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for violations of any of these Terms.
2. Scope of License All materials and information published on this Site (“Materials”) are protected by copyright, and any unauthorized use of any such Materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Materials are provided by Sanmina as a service to its customers and suppliers, and may be used for informational purposes only. Sanmina hereby authorizes you to download one copy of the Materials found on this Site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; or (d) transfer the Materials to another person. You agree that any copy of these Materials shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original, and agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Sanmina may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of these Terms. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Materials. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED ABOVE, NO PORTION OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM, OR BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM SANMINA. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
3. Compliance With Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws. User access to this Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. You hereby agree not to use the Materials in violation of any such law. All Sanmina products and publications are commercial in nature. Use duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013 and FAR 52.227-14 et seq. Use of the Materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Sanmina’s proprietary rights in them.
4. Disclaimer THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED (AND THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE) “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SANMINA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS, AND MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Sanmina OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF (I) YOUR USE, YOUR INABILITY TO USE, OR ANY RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE, (II) YOUR USE (OR RELIANCE ON ANY) OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OR DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMER OR SUPPLIER MATERIALS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO ANY SECURE OR PASSWORD PROTECTED AREA OF THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO ANY CLAIM WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SANMINA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
5. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Sanmina or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Sanmina or such third party which may own the Mark. “Sanmina” is a registered trademark of Sanmina Corporation. “Hadco,” “BC,” “Caplane” and “ZBC — 2000” are registered trademarks of Hadco Corporation. This Site may contain information and disclosures of products, methods or other technology which may be the subject of intellectual property protection owned by Sanmina. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, nothing on this Site is to be construed as granting any license whatsoever, by implication or otherwise, to any intellectual property. Any unauthorized access or attempted access to any password protected information on this Site or any attempt to circumvent access restrictions or any other security measures is expressly forbidden.
6. Disclosure; Forward-Looking Statements. Some of the information on this Site may contain information that can be considered forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial or technical performance of Sanmina. You should bear in mind that these statements and information are predictions which involve risks and uncertainties, and that the actual events or results may differ materially from the predictions. The words “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “anticipate” and similar expressions and variations of such expressions identify certain of such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the dates on which they were made. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The information contained in the press releases accessible through this Site should be viewed as accurate only on the date such press release is rendered; changes in circumstances could have occurred since the date of such press release that might materially affect the information contained therein. Before you consider making an investment in Sanmina, you should refer to the documents that Sanmina files periodically with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically, the Company’s most recent Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, and Form 10-Q/A. These documents contain and identify important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, potential fluctuations in quarterly results, dependence on new product development rapid technological and market change, acquisition strategy, manufacturing risks, risks associated with Internet infrastructure, volatility of stock price, financial risk management, and future growth subject to risks. Nothing on this Site should be construed as constituting an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and nothing on this Site should be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
8. Links to Third Party Sites This Site may provide links or references to other sites originating from other companies, individuals or organizations (“Third Party Sites”). Sanmina does not control any Third Party Site, has no responsibility for the content of any Third Party Site (including but not limited to the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made therein) and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content of any Third Party Site. Sanmina provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement. Sanmina reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
10. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution. Although Sanmina takes precautions to maintain the security of the Materials included in all password protected and secure areas of this Site, it cannot guarantee that such Materials cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. In accordance with Paragraph (4) above, Sanmina is not liable for any disclosure of such Materials, including but not limited to any confidential or sensitive Materials relating to any customer.
11. Third-Party Web Beacons We use third-party web beacons from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
12. Miscellaneous This Site is controlled by Sanmina from its offices within the United States of America. Sanmina makes no representation that Materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You acknowledge that the state courts of Santa Clara County, California and the federal courts located in the Northern District of the State of California shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue to adjudicate any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Materials, the Site or these Terms. The parties consent to the exercise by such courts of personal jurisdiction over them and each party waives any objection it might otherwise have to venue, personal jurisdiction, inconvenience of forum, and any similar or related doctrine. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California (excluding its conflicts of laws principles). Sanmina’s obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements it enters into with its customers and vendors, and those obligations are not governed by the information found on this Site. Use of this site indicates you accept these Terms. All pages, content and design © Copyright 2002, Sanmina Corporation. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. General comments or questions regarding contents, access, appearance and navigation of this website should be directed to the Webmaster. For investor information, please refer to the Investor Relations section of this Site. Direct all sales inquiries to info@Sanmina.com.