PCB Assembly & SMT
Sanmina provides customers with 30 years of leadership and experience in advanced PCB Assembly technology, with proven processes and a full range of services. From prototyping, low volume high mix to high volume global manufacturing, we provide Printed Circuit Board Assembly services in over 40 facilities located in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Sanmina is a recognized leader, developing the latest PCBA and surface mount (SMT) capabilities including support for :
- 01005 components, fine pitch and high count BGAs, Package on Package (POP), Chip on Board, fiber optics, RF microelectronics, press fit connectors
- Hybrid processes (tin-lead and lead-free), pin through hole, wave & selective soldering, double and single sided reflow, wide body and backplanes
- Quick turn prototype assembly, RoHS compliance certification, conformal & parylene coating, laser marking
- Inspection and testing using the latest SPI, AOI, Flying probe and X-Ray equipment
- Comprehensive electrical testing and test system development for boundary scan, in-circuit test (ICT), functional test and burn in test (BIT)