We have more than 30 years of experience in plastic injection molding, machining and value-add assembly. Our extensive solutions and capabilities include:
- Mechanical design of plastic components
- New Product Introduction (NPI) support
- Rapid prototyping
- Tool and mold design, and creation
- Low- to high-volume manufacturing
- 50-injection molding machines (28 to 1,000 tons)
- Clean room and medical molding
- Structural foam molding, insert and over molding
- 16 CNC machining centers
- Value-add assembly—simple to complex
We have developed a full range of integrated manufacturing solutions that include:
- Early involvement to optimize cost and time-to-market
- Tooling for manufacturability
- Pro/ENGINEER and Solidworks CAD tools
- Engineering staff dedicated to systems automation and robotic parts handling
- Engineering resources to support program development
We also specialize in engineering-grade resins that support standard injection, counter pressure, insert, structural foam and over-molding.
Design and Engineering Resources
Our Center of Excellence in Turtle Lake, Wisconsin, offers dedicated plastic injection molding capabilities like Pro-E rendering and Moldflow analysis.
Our quality and dedication to the customer are evident in everything we design, manufacture, test and deliver. It’s this emphasis on quality, innovative technology and complete end-to-end supply chain solutions that drives our business.