At Sanmina, the principles of the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) and the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI) are fundamental to our corporate culture and core values and provide the basis for our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. As a founding member of the EICC, these values reflect the social and environmental sustainability commitments we make to our clients, stakeholders, employees and communities where we do business around the world.
These commitments drive Sanmina to provide:
- A positive work environment that encourages professional development and growth
- Industry safety standards to all our international facilities, creating a secure and hazardous-free work environment for our employees
- Continuous improvement in the social and environmental impact of our business practices and those of our suppliers
- The highest standards of governance and ethics according to our business code of conduct
- Support in our communities, including education and philanthropy
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our employees is fundamental to our corporate culture.
At Sanmina, we protect our environment and control the use of resources.
ETHICS & GOVERNANCE
Our Business Code of Conduct holds us to high standards of ethics and integrity.