Facility located in Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mx. It was established as Sanmina in December 2013. Serving the Oil & Gas Industry from its inception. ISO 9000:2008, FM Global, CTPAT, ISO 14001. 219,050 ft² production area.
Specialized Process Capabilities include:
- Induction Heat Treat – Superficial Hardening up to 16” OD.
- Welding – SMAW & GMAW
- Painting Cabinet – up to 33 ft
- Deep Drill-Pack Boring-Up to 236” Length, ID 1” to 7.5”
- Honing – up to 170” Length, ID 4” to 8”
Sanmina’s Machining Manufacturing utilizes the best equipment in the industry to provide components meeting the requirements for all tools and assemblies.
We have many critical onsite specialized processes including Induction Heat Treat, Welding, Coatings and Proprietary Threading to name a few.
Integrates components into a fully assembled and functionally tested tool
|Equipment||Axis||OD Min/Max (“)||Long Min/Max (‘)|
|Mill||5||1″||25.5″ x 30″||1″||88″|
|Deep Drill/Pack Bore||1||1″||7.5″||32″||236″|
We provide scalable solutions for the demands of the Oil & Gas Industry.
Tool Manufacturing Capabilities:
- Low Volume to High Volume
- Low Complexity to High Complexity
- Configure to Order
- Manufacture to Order
- Work Cell Approach
- Lean Manufacturing Strategies
Component Machining Capabilities:
- 5-Axis Turning
- Vertical/Horizontal Honing
- Pack Bore/Deep Drilling
Component Complementary Capabilities:
- Internal Coating (Phosphate)
- Welding (SMAW & GMAW)
- Induction Hardening
- Internal Calibration (MIC TRAC 0.00002”)
Audits & Certifications
- ISO 9000:2008
- FM Global
- ISO 14001